ChesPenn is a network of community health centers spanning Chester and Delaware Counties. Our mission is to provide quality, integrated, and culturally sensitive medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare to adults and children regardless of their income, insurance status, or ability to pay.
Simply put, our goal is provide a healthcare home for every person living in the communities we serve. Be part of our mission to care for your community. This is a job that will love you back!
We are seeking an experienced Contracts and Compliance Manager who is detailed oriented, diligent, is self-motivated, and who ideally has experience with government grants and/or contract compliance. The Contracts and Compliance Manager stewards relationships with funding bodies, vendors, and other key stakeholders through design, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures that ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations, contracts, and grants. This includes evaluation of all corporate contractual agreements and procurement practices.
- Bachelor's degree in health care management, public health, business management, or a related field. Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years experience in compliance and contract management
- Current COVID-19 and flu vaccine required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of HRSA Section 330 and 340B regulations
- Knowledge of CMS regulations and guidance
- Knowledge of grant requirements of all other significant funding sources, including Access Matters and AACO
- Knowledge of all pertinent regulatory requirements, including HIPAA, OSHA, and CLIA
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and attention to detail
- Outstanding intrapersonal skills, including ability to work with staff and stakeholders using strengths-based and trauma-informed competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing compliance policies and procedures
- Experience in training and orienting staff
- Experience in evaluation and managing contracts.
- Experience in assessing and regulating procurement practices.
What You’ll Do
- Create and sustains a corporate culture of compliance with requirements of major regulatory and funding bodies, including HIPAA, HRSA, CLIA, Access Matters, AACO and other major funding and/or regulatory agencies.
- Manages review/investigation of any matter arising in relation to compliance with the requirements of the above regulatory/funding bodies
- Develops and periodically updates policies and procedures for compliance with all regulatory and funding bodies
- Advises other ChesPenn Leadership Team members to ensure regulatory compliance
- In partnership with Human Resources , develops and administers training resources for all employees to ensure organization-wide compliance with all regulatory and funding requirements.
- Oversees and coordinates the health center's risk management and emergency preparedness activities
- Chairs the Risk Management Committee and prepares report data for the Board of Directors
- Continually communicate with employees on regulatory issues
- Reviews all contracts to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and effective contract implementation
- Manages purchasing protocols to ensure regulatory compliance and efficient, timely supply of materials to locations
- Ensures implementation of compliance with and updating policies and operating procedures
- Conducts risk assessments
- Conducts investigations as necessary into HIPAA violations involving incidents involving patients and/or staff, in partnership with HR and other appropriate leadership
What We Offer
ChesPenn offers generous benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401a retirement account, funded by ChesPenn
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
ChesPenn is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Because employees work with families and children and due to the sensitive nature of patient medical information, we require all applicants who receive and accept employment offers to complete child abuse and criminal background checks before being hired.
ChesPenn uses a web-based application portal and emailing system to correspond with applicants. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.